The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAGWednesday, March 13, 2013
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
And on with the questions...
1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I don't use a cleanser on my face as much as i should do, i'd say i cleanse my face with my nivea cleanse and toner about once every two weeks, i just forget. I really need to get into a routine of doing it because i'm sure my skin will benefit from it a lot.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
No, this sounds bad but i haven't even got round to buying a brush cleanser yet. I really should but i'd probably always forget to do this too. To me it sounds like such a mundane task. I usually just wipe and scrub at my brushes with a makeup wipe or run them under running water which is probably bad for the brushes.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If it's on my nails not too long, i usually will reapply it after a few days but if it's on my toe nails i will usually wait until it's all chipped off unless it's summer and i'm wearing sandals of course!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
Not long at all, especially if it's something i use everyday like foundation or concealer, i will repurchase it almost immediately.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably hardly ever moisturising or cleansing my face, I really need to get into a routine.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
This took me a minute to think about, I'm sure there are lots of things that i put off but i would say the two things i put off the most are homework and tidying my wardrobe I am usually quite good when it comes down to tidying my room, not that it is always tidy because it certainly isn't but i think i am lazy with my wardrobe because it is shut away and covered by a door so no it doesn't affect the tidiness of my room. Also, it's so hard when you're yanking clothes out of shelves every two minutes!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I usually get ready quite a lot before or I at least start getting ready in enough time that i'll be ready with time to spare, i quite dislike feeling rushed. I don't take too much time to get ready but i sometimes leave getting my bag together and other little things to last minute though.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've never really had to commit to one so i wouldn't know. i should probably try though, there are times when it'd feel more rewarding if i saved my money instead of spending. I do usually spend most of my money though but i wouldn't say i'm too bad, i'd like to think i'm quite good with my money as i don't tend to spend it on stupid things, only mostly clothes and make up. I don't really see the point on saving money if you're not saving to buy anything, especially at this age, if you see something you want you should be able to treat yourself without feeling guilty.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Not that organised at the moment, i need to buy more acrylic storage. I use the mini acrylic storage stack of draws to store my make up but it's not that organised really. I also keep most of the make up which i use everyday in a make up bag as it's easier to access and i know i won't forget anything when i go out if it's kept together. I'd say my make up brushes are pretty organised though I just have my nail polishes in an overflowing square mirrored pot at the moment which could be more organised.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I'd say generally about a week. On my old blog back on wordpress i think it was about a month but i like posting once a week now and now i'm more attached to my blog.
So that's all of the questions answered! Part of the rules of this tag and the general rule of the tag is to tag other people so there are the people who i am tagging:
- Lost in lipstick
You don't have to have been tagged to do the tag, if you want to go ahead and do it!